CALL OUR FRIENDLY SALES TEAM ON 01684 296603
Cure condensation dampness and remove allergens and pollutants from the home with the low- energy ventilation system, from the inventors of PIV. The Drimaster offers cost-effective, whole home ventilation for two and three story homes with lofts.
The Drimaster offers cost-effective ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. This process removes condensation, allergens such as dust mites, and the pollutants caused by cooking and cleaning from the air. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster is a low-energy whole home ventilation is easy to install and cheap to run. Fitted in the loft, out of sight and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Extremely low power consumption – costs around 1p per day.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years
- Fixed heat recovery – minimises loss of heat in the loft by recirculating the air, saving energy.
- System standby in summer months – when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
The Drimaster provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
The Drimaster units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level (heat recovery mode).
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
The Drimaster provides whole home ventilation for 2 and 3 storey homes with lofts. The unit is mounted in the loft-space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property. The Drimaster units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor which boosts the air volume when the loft temperature rises above a set level (heat recovery mode).